Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Congratulations Cathy and Andrew


My sister and her boyfriend both got their first job offers as junior Doctors in Liverpool today. For Cathy it comes after 7 long years of working so hard and staying focused on her dream of being a Doctor. I haven't spoken to her much about it as she disappeared on MSN after telling me the good news. I expect she is at the pub celebrating. I certaintlyhope so! We both have a tendency to feel like such big news and milestones are a little anti-climatic. I hope this isn't the case today Cathy!!!
This is brilliant news for you and all the many people you will help and care for as you properly start your career. YEY! You rock!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Ah baby, so sorry to have left you stranded on MSN the other night. You are TOTALLY right and I was completely anti-climatic! How well you know me! I'm over that now though and getting nervous/excited that it's all so close now after so long. Had a celebration last night and going in a few hours late today ;-)
Love your blog, such a great idea.
Love you more xxx

About Me

I'm 27, living in the most beautiful city in the world that I've now been calling home for 2 years -- Vancouver. I work in communications, love to write, talk, dream and soak up as much of life as I can. This blog is to capture all things bright and beautiful and remind myself to look for the bright and beautiful in every day.