Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Grey Day

It's grey today and the impact it has on my mood is incredible! I mean I just can't function as well or as quickly when the weather is like this - especially in August. A latte and a packet of maltesers helped momentarily but (as I knew they would) left me in more of a slump afterwards. Anyway, I have been wasting time and day dreaming all day - most of this means looking at other peoples' blogs and reading articles on-line.... and as my eyes started to glaze over reading about other peoples' joyful summer days at water parks, family reunions and all the delightful summer recipes they made I started to feel bad for letting my blog go and then bad for being caught up in a day dream about how my life might be in the future without celebrating all the great things going on now. All of this is a long-winded way of saying I am back! Let's see if I can keep it up -I'd like to! xox

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

You're back!! It's about time. I'll be checking in... Happy Friday. :)

About Me

I'm 27, living in the most beautiful city in the world that I've now been calling home for 2 years -- Vancouver. I work in communications, love to write, talk, dream and soak up as much of life as I can. This blog is to capture all things bright and beautiful and remind myself to look for the bright and beautiful in every day.