Monday, August 13, 2007

Still day dreaming!


Here are our ACTUAl appliances in our ACTUAL apartment! This is from a couple of weeks ago where the kind-hearted builders let us check out our new place! We were really impressed with how lovely they were - all of them seemed very proud of their work and told us we would have a beautiful home. So nice to know that the people that our building our home care about it too. I am glad it is being built with TLC. Yesterday, Ella and her (identical twin sister) Emma and I took a detour back from Bard on the Beach to check it out. We managed to sneak into the courtyard to get a good peak, it was the first time I had been there with girls and it was lovely to have others to jump up and down in excitement with. David's just not a jumper!!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

I'm 27, living in the most beautiful city in the world that I've now been calling home for 2 years -- Vancouver. I work in communications, love to write, talk, dream and soak up as much of life as I can. This blog is to capture all things bright and beautiful and remind myself to look for the bright and beautiful in every day.