Friday, September 14, 2007

Bright and beautiful this week....




1. The anticipation of seeing my favourite little boys -gorgeous, adorable, too cute for words -Fin and Ewan over the weekend. I can't wait. Who can resist a smile like these?

2. Madeline Peyroux - I am late to discover her but I am so glad I did. Her album Half the Perfect World has had an extremely calming effect on me this week.

3. 45 members signing up to Y.E.S! This is a networking/fundraising initiaitve I am helping to set up designed to raise funds for Dress for Success Vancouver. It's so cool to have created something for scratch that other people are excited about, joining and spreading the word. Check out the website - I am quite proud of it. www.yesvancouver.org

4. David's home-made burgers - mmm, mmmm, mmmmmmm

5. Reading Maui Revealed. An excellent guidebook that is helping me plan our trip!

6. Apartment Therapy - another good book and website www.apartmenttherapy.com that is helping me declutter and create a vision for our new home.

7. Squeezing into my 'skinny' jeans again after months of banishing them to the back of the closet. Those ab, butt and thigh classes are finally starting to pay off! (Yes, even in spite of item #4)

8. The beautiful, fresh, September sunshine.

9. My favourite Cherry Blossom Roll at Kamei Royale - salmon, avocado roll wrapped in melt in your mouth tuna.

10. It's now only 90 days until my M&F come to visit me!

No comments:

About Me

I'm 27, living in the most beautiful city in the world that I've now been calling home for 2 years -- Vancouver. I work in communications, love to write, talk, dream and soak up as much of life as I can. This blog is to capture all things bright and beautiful and remind myself to look for the bright and beautiful in every day.