Friday, September 21, 2007

Bright and Beautiful This Week!

Hhhhhhmmmmm. It's been a tough and emotional week. David wrote his exams Tues, Weds and Thurs. It was pretty intense but as usual David remained calm and focused and gave it his all. Me on the other-hand? I've had a knot in my tummy all week and today feel like I could burst into tears at the drop of a hat!!! It's quite a strange experience going through something so intense but not being in the driving seat.

But there have been lots of rays of sunshine:

1. Snuggling up everynight to watch episodes of prison break back to back to help David switch off
2. Lovely emails and texts from my Mum, Ella and Liz counting down the days with me.
3. A new dress!! Bought on impulse but it's fab. Rusty orange sweater dress that will go with my brown boots!
4. 2 amazing work-outs - great music, fast paced, pain, sweat, pain but it felt great.
5. Not being busy today so I can go to a lunchtime pilates class in 20 mins
6. The furniture guy who built our bed figuring out a way to add some metal 'toes' to it to lift it up higher so we have storage under the bed and it not costing too much to do this! I am very excited about having more space to store things!!

I feel better for writing this!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yay! Congrats on the big exams finally being over! Onto the celebrations. :)

ps - we LOVE Prison Break, so addicting!

everything pink! said...

thanks for your kind comment on my blog.

I love the name Louise and often think of my daughter now 10 as her as a Louise, the name was in the running for her. it is a lovely name.

fun to come over to your blog!

About Me

I'm 27, living in the most beautiful city in the world that I've now been calling home for 2 years -- Vancouver. I work in communications, love to write, talk, dream and soak up as much of life as I can. This blog is to capture all things bright and beautiful and remind myself to look for the bright and beautiful in every day.