Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter and Happy Birthday David!


We are in sunny Penticton for Easter this year celebrating with Marion, Len and Alice - David's parents and Grandma. It is heaven! The sun is shining and it feels so good to feel some sunshine on my skin. David has been working in the fields and is a million times happier than studying for CASB. I've been practising and learning some creative and domestic skills. Here are our decorated eggs - note my Easter Bunny! I also cooked a turkey yesterday for an early birthday dinner for David.
More blogging later when I am waiting at the airport in Kelowna to fly to Edmonton. Right now there is sunshine to soak up!
Happy Easter and Happy Birthday David!

No comments:

About Me

I'm 27, living in the most beautiful city in the world that I've now been calling home for 2 years -- Vancouver. I work in communications, love to write, talk, dream and soak up as much of life as I can. This blog is to capture all things bright and beautiful and remind myself to look for the bright and beautiful in every day.