Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm back

Sorry for the absence - here are some of the reasons

Weird things going on with internet connection at home. I can't get online with our connection on my laptop and the neighbour upstairs isn't sharing her wireless connection consistently!

We've been on a mad house hunt that is taking up lots of time and energy. It is quite overwhelming. Lots to learn and lots to watch out for. Luckily I have David on my team - he stops me getting overwhelmed and overexcited and whips out an excel spreadsheet to make up formulas and all sorts of other clever things that I hope will help us get a good place.

I've been running. Yup! It's true. I did the 7 mile run I was preparing for in my last post and have since moved up to 9 miles. I also ran the Vancouver Sun Run 5 mins quicker than last year!

I've been sleeping and a bit low on energy. See above!

But anyway I am committed to this blog so to the two loyal readers I have out there thanks for staying with me!

More later.... xox

No comments:

About Me

I'm 27, living in the most beautiful city in the world that I've now been calling home for 2 years -- Vancouver. I work in communications, love to write, talk, dream and soak up as much of life as I can. This blog is to capture all things bright and beautiful and remind myself to look for the bright and beautiful in every day.