Thursday, April 26, 2007

Spongy!

So I read somewhere that some people are naturally very spongy. And I think I am one of them. Nope, this doesn't refer to the squidgyness of my thighs rather the way of being like a sponge and literally soaking up the energy and moods of other people.

There is no reason for me to be grumpy or stressed or in a bad mood. None whatsoever. All's well in my world. Sure I am busy and have a lot going on but until the next lunar cycle all is calm and managable! But because there is a strong stress and grumpyness vibe going on at work at the moment I am finding myself feeling the same way. In part it is because I just don't like it when people aren't friendly (there really is no need for it and I am sure it takes more effort not to smile than to smile) and I automatically think that I am the reason for their bad mood (oh god, he's grumpy because I am such a bad employee! oh no I must be bad company!) but also because they are sending off negative vibes and my wave lengths are picking them up even though they are set to positive. Honestly, its is equally as annoying as when the radio stations mix up and go crackly!!!!

Anyway that is what has happened today but I am feeling better now I've realised it. Any tips on not picking up this 'interference'?!

No comments:

About Me

I'm 27, living in the most beautiful city in the world that I've now been calling home for 2 years -- Vancouver. I work in communications, love to write, talk, dream and soak up as much of life as I can. This blog is to capture all things bright and beautiful and remind myself to look for the bright and beautiful in every day.