Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sunny and sluggish


It's a gorgeous day today. Here is the view from my office. I just took this a second ago. I love it! I still can't get over this is where I live and work. In the summer I can actually see little sea planes swoop into the harbour to land on the water.

My body is slightly out of sync with the weather today though I feel quite tired and sluggish. I haven't been able to get out of bed in the mornings! David beat me today and yesterday. I think it is because I have had two long runs in quick succession (the half marathon is a month a way!!) and my legs are tired and heavy. Nothing to do with good old fashioned laziness of course.

Anyway, my to-do list is getting longer and longer but I don't have much urgency to do anything about it. Eeek. I keep turning over the page and starting a fresh to do list complete with time allocations in the hope that it will be THE list that I follow and obey. It hasn't worked yet as the documents I am supposed to be reviewing are waiting patiently on the printer while I am writing this post.

But now I have confessed to the world that I am procrastinating I will get to it. Plus I want to be able to leave early to enjoy what promises to be a beautiful spring evening.

No comments:

About Me

I'm 27, living in the most beautiful city in the world that I've now been calling home for 2 years -- Vancouver. I work in communications, love to write, talk, dream and soak up as much of life as I can. This blog is to capture all things bright and beautiful and remind myself to look for the bright and beautiful in every day.